At the beginning of your project you will be appointed with a dedicated project manager, who will take the time to understand your requirements to ensure that your needs are exactly matched to the most suitable, efficient and cost-effective solar systems available.
The project manager will supervise the entire job, ensuring that it is a stress-free process and that you are completely satisfied with your solar PV panels.
Our typical solar panels installation includes;
- An assessment on the eligibility of your property, including Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) requirements.
- Conducting a site visit to discuss your solar energy options, with absolutely no obligation
- Producing a comprehensive report detailing the annual solar energy yields and financial benefits available
- A detailed site survey with a member of our accredited team
- Advice and assistance on obtaining the necessary planning permissions (if required)
- Assistance with obtaining the grid connection permissions (if required on a commercial project)
- Advice and assistance on obtaining the Feed in Tariff payments
- Professional and secure installation by our accredited solar installers
- Demonstration of your system and advice on how to maximise the benefits of your solar PV panels
- Ongoing advice as required